Introduction; Consent to Terms
The contents of Redline Minds Web sites are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, prepare derivative works, or perform any copyrighted material on the Redline Minds Websites without the prior written consent of Redline Minds, except as provided below. You may copy and print a limited amount of content, and you may download Redline Minds Podcasts content, for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you include all copyright and other notices contained in the content and that you do not modify the content. Any other use of Redline Minds content requires prior written permission from Redline Minds.
Redline Minds(c) and redlineminds.com product names are service marks of Redline Minds, LLC. All rights reserved. You may not use any Redline Minds service marks, logos or graphics without Redline Minds’s prior written consent, except that you may use the Redline Minds-provided logo contained in a Redline Minds RSS Feed in connection with the personal, noncommercial use of Redline Minds’s RSS Feeds, subject to the requirements set forth below in Redline Minds’s RSS Feed policy.
Redline Minds does not allow framing of the Redline Minds Websites.
Links to Redline Minds Websites
Redline Minds encourages and permits links to content on Redline Minds Websites. However, Redline Minds is an organization committed to the highest journalistic ethics and standards and to independent, noncommercial journalism, both in fact and appearance. Therefore, the linking should not (a) suggest that Redline Minds promotes or endorses any third party’s causes, ideas, Websites, products or services, or (b) use Redline Minds content for inappropriate commercial purposes. We reserve the right to withdraw permission for any link.
Links to Third Party Sites
Redlineminds.com has provided links to Internet sites maintained by third parties, over which Redline Minds has no control. Redline Minds does not endorse the content, operators, products or services of such sites, and Redline Minds is not responsible or liable for the content, operators, availability, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites. Redline Minds shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on or through such sites.
Redline Minds Podcasts
Redline Minds provides Podcasts (the “Redline Minds Podcasts”) consisting of selected audio content from Redline Minds and other content providers, that is provided over the Internet using an XML feed and an associated audio file so that the audio file may be downloaded and played from a user’s computer or transferred to a portable listening device. Redline Minds Podcasts are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights in and to the Redline Minds Podcasts are reserved to Redline Minds or the content provider. Redline Minds Podcasts are available for personal, noncommercial use only. You may download copy and/or transfer to a portable listening device the Redline Minds Podcasts for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you do not modify the content. You also may link to Redline Minds Podcasts from your Website, web-log or similar application, as long as (a) the links redirect the user to the Redline Minds Websites when the user clicks on them, (b) you do not insert any intermediate page, splash page or other content between the links and the applicable Redline Minds web page, (c) the linking does not suggest that Redline Minds promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, Websites, products or services, or (d) you do not use Redline Minds content for inappropriate commercial purposes, and (e) you provide attribution to Redline Minds adjacent to the link. Redline Minds reserves the right to discontinue providing Redline Minds Podcasts and to require that you cease accessing or using the Redline Minds Podcasts, or any content contained in the Redline Minds Podcasts, at any time for any reason.
Use of the Service
If you use the Service, including by commenting in discussions in the Redline Minds Blog Area of the Redline Minds Websites or by submission of comments you must follow a few simple rules:
1. You may not post, upload or transmit any messages or materials anonymously or under a false name or a false e-mail address.
2. While we do not seek to limit expression of ideas, certain materials and language will not be tolerated. You may not post, upload or transmit any material or links to material that is libelous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, in violation of the law or that constitutes hate speech.
3. You may only post, upload or transmit materials for which you have the copyright or other permission to distribute electronically. You may not violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, moral or proprietary rights. You promise and represent that any posted, uploaded, included or transmitted materials will be owned by you or in the public domain.
4. The Service can only be used for non-commercial purposes. You cannot distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods and services.
5. You may not post, upload or transmit any software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful code or device. You may not use the Service to distribute chain letters, mass mailings or “spam” or to gather e-mail addresses for the purpose of sending “spam” to other users of the Service.
6. By posting, uploading or transmitting any material on or through the Service, you hereby grant Redline Minds a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, sublicense, modify, transmit, publicly perform or display that material, and your name and location (city, state and/or country), if you provide that information to us, in connection with that material, in all media, whether or not now known.
7. Persons under the age of eighteen (18) MUST obtain parental permission before registering for the Redline Minds Discussion Boards or Chat Forums or posting, uploading or transmitting material on or through the Service. Children under the age of thirteen (13) are not eligible to participate in the Redline Minds Blog Discussions or otherwise post, upload or transmit material on or through the Service.
THE SERVICE AND ANY PRODUCTS SOLD ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. REDLINE MINDS, LLC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. NOR DOES REDLINE MINDS, LLC. MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICE OR ENDORSE, RECOMMEND, OR MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF, ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, PRODUCTS, OPINIONS, OR STATEMENTS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THROUGH LINKS ON THE SERVICE. USE OF THIS SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL REDLINE MINDS, LLC., ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS OR PODCAST CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR RELATING TO ANY PRODUCTS SOLD ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. IN NO EVENT WILL REDLINE MINDS, LLC., ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS OR PODCAST CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF $100.
Redline Minds respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing to Redline Minds’s Copyright Agent:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
3. A description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. Information so that we can contact you, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Redline Minds’s Copyright Agent can be reached as follows:
Attn: Copyright Agent
2212 Rutland Dr
Austin, Texas 78758
Phone: (512) 901-9140
The Service is controlled and operated within the United States. Redline Minds makes no representation that content, materials or products available on or through the Service are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. If you access the Service from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with applicable laws, including local laws regarding online conduct and content and U.S. export laws and regulations.