It’s a myth that you can build an online store and instantly become a millionaire. Truthfully, it’s a lot of work. One area often forgotten is the processes, procedures and policies a store owner needs to put into place to build trust and run the business.
This category is for articles that will make running your online store more profitable and easier.
We’ll cover a wide range of topics that will include:
- Software – Which software programs can make your life easier or your business more profitable.
- Customer service – running it, hiring service reps, software that makes it easier and policies that encourage more sales.
- Choosing products – how do you know what you should sell?
- Managing multiple sales channels
- and many other topics that relate to the business end of an online store.
Do you have questions you need answered? Feel free to contact us and we’ll see what we can do to answer your question or write about that topic.
Do you have a story that can help other store owners? We’d love to hear it!